June 10, 2023

Lucid Dreams

 

Good day!

A lucid dream happens when a person is aware that he is in a dream and he can control his body in that dream just as he does in real life in his physical body.

To save time, while talking about my findings and hypotheses regarding the nature of lucid dreams, I will quickly show screenshots of pages from my free book, Simple Truths of Life, where I recount the content of lucid dreams that I have had. You can pause and read them if you're interested.

Having experienced my first lucid dream, I was amazed at how everything was, as if, real in it. I could command my body in that dream as if I were actually living. And as I looked around me, I could see the furnishings behind me, and outside the windows of my village house, I saw sunny summer weather. This experience is comparable to the transition from a video, where you have no control over what is happening, to a 3D game, where you can move freely in space, look around and interact with objects and living beings.

Then in such dreams you can, let’s say, feel the world of the lucid dream with your body that you have in that dream. I will return to this topic.

In my first long lucid dream, I was amazed that I could feel being tired after a long run to and from my home in Moscow. How is this possible? I thought. After all, this is just a dream... (* "Just" a dream)

Another important conclusion I’ve made was the fact that I could fantasize and think things through in my lucid dream exactly the same way as in reality. This may not come as much of a surprise to you, especially if you know that some people even paint entire paintings in their lucid dreams.

Then I have the feeling that dreams have a limited length - which, in itself, is logical, since we have to wake up sooner or later. I woke up early in the morning or at night after some of these vivid dreams - as I sometimes call lucid dreams - and I immediately turned on my laptop to write down the details of the lucid dream while I still remembered them well. And then I noticed that my longest lucid dreams took up about the same number of lines in a text file.

Also, we shouldn’t assume that we have complete freedom of choice in lucid dreams. It must be understood that a dream is also a tool created in the Universe, and it also plays a role in our learning. Can you during physics class just start playing a video game on your phone right in front of the teacher? I hope no.

This happened in one of my lucid dreams, the setting of which reminded me of the computer game Silent Hill 3. The dark atmosphere of the building I was in did not attract me, and I wanted to go outside. I seemed to know all this time that if I leave this not the most pleasant building, then the dream will end. Despite this, I rushed down the dark corridor and turned right, and then again to find myself at the double front door. Without any sign of hesitation and without looking back, I opened it, and I didn’t even have time to properly examine the bright street, when that dream ended. As was predicted in my mind.

I refused to learn the lesson that was given to me by that dark atmosphere of the dilapidated building, and so the lesson was over.

(* I always liked being outside, on the street, especially if the weather is sunny).

Then we have bodies in our lucid dreams. And these bodies can not only be different from dream to dream, but they can also change during the course of a single lucid dream.

So, in one dream, when I woke up at a desk at school, I was a boy of about preteen age - which I did not immediately realize; it took many weeks before I figured it out.

In another dream, I did not expect to hear that I had female voice when I greeted people. Looking down on my body, I saw clothes that many would call feminine, and I could also make out the outlines of female forms underneath. After a while my body had become masculine and I never felt the transition – when it happened or how.

In another dream, I was able to look at myself in a mirror that was of low resolution - that is, I could see the pixels in the oval mirror in my bathroom, as if that mirror was a monitor. I remember that I had long hair that reached at least my shoulders (* at that time in reality I had short hair), but due to the low resolution of the mirror, I could not see the details of my face in that lucid dream.

If you are familiar with the topics of my channel, then you have probably heard about the book "Thiaoouba: The Golden Planet", which can be downloaded for free in online bookstores. I wrote in my free book “ Simple Truths of Life” about how I found out that the content of Thiaoouba is completely true. So in that book it says that people have 9 bodies (* and animals have 3). A human being consists of the following bodies: physical, physiological, fluidic, Astral (soul), psychic, astropsychic, psychotypical, and the names of the two remaining bodies are unknown.

Some of these bodies die, while others we wear, so to speak, until the end of our life-path in the Universe.

To save time, which I don't have a lot of at the moment, I'll just give you screenshots from my book if you want to read the details of my reasoning. And I understand that some things will seem unclear to you - I have already written and talked about them in my book and other videos; I advise you to familiarize yourself with their contents. Here I will briefly talk about my thoughts regarding the nine bodies of people. You may know that the Spirit, or God, who is the Superior Intelligence, after the creation of the Universe, inserted an infinitesimal part of himself into the human body (* in animals, apparently, too). Our mind, intellect is something that has always existed and will exist after the end of the universe. Our bodies are tools that we temporarily use while we live in the universe.

In lucid dreams, we clearly have some kind of body that is capable of transforming from one form to another. There is, of course, a lot to be learned about lucid dreaming. But I suppose that such a body can be created for each dream - i.e. we don't have that body when we are awake - but I like the idea that in lucid dreams we move around in one of our nine bodies – which could contain some other of our bodies.

One candidate is the astropsychic body. After Thao created a hallucination for Michel during his trip to Thiaoouba, she said that the astropsychic body was separated from their other bodies - physical, physiological, psychotypical, astral, etc. (TP p. 50). I note that this most likely means that our mind can be separated not only from the physical body - astral projection, when the astral body is separated from the physical body - but also from the astral body, when our mind is in the astropsychic body.

I’ll note that during the hallucination created by Thao, Michel did not even know that it was a hallucination - it seemed so real to him. I mention this because lucid dreams are also very real if your focus is on the present moment, or here and now, which is the world of your lucid dream.

For example, in one of my long lucid dreams, I was beginning to awaken when I thought about my physical body, my mind and connection to the reality of the lucid dream was shrouded in haze; at that moment, I began to focus my attention on the present moment and on my present body - which, at that moment, was the body of that dream, and the present moment was the situation surrounding me in that dream; specifically, I was running at the gate of my school. My mind immediately returned to a clear state of consciousness, and I again lived in that dream as if it were reality - but obviously different, which, in general, how we know that we are sleeping (* perhaps I will talk about this in another video).

This brings us to the following reasoning. You may have noticed that 9 human bodies somewhat resemble a nesting doll when a smaller one sits in a larger toy, etc. You probably heard about vibration from physics lessons and you know that there are different wavelengths. There is a text in Thiaoouba book which suggests that everything material is just a vibration. I myself theorize that it’s the infinite space that vibrates. But now is not about that.

Often walking on the Crimean bridge to Gorky Park and looking at the Moskva River, I noticed how the big waves created by the ships contain smaller waves, and those contain even smaller ones. This is one of the remarks that led me to the reasoning that the world was created according to the same principle - it consists of vibrations of different lengths and frequencies. Some vibrations create what we know as a neutron, others create an electron, then there are smaller vibrations - quarks, and this process continues until we end up with the smallest vibration in the universe. For example, if you are familiar with music, you know that the sounds generated by musical instruments (photo) consist of vibrations of different frequencies; it’s what gives different instruments a unique sound.

All of this led me to believe that lucid dreams are most likely made up of lower vibrations than atoms and electrons, and possibly quarks. In other words, they could be made up of very small particles that may not yet be known to science. I believe this is also because there are stories of people who, in their lucid dreams, can create different objects at will alone. Nobody canceled the laws of physics in dreams, which means that some energy must be spent on such a creation - and, as we know, the smaller the particle, the less it weighs and the easier it is to move it.

Of course, these are my thoughts. Dreams also have their own laws, although usually they are very similar to those that we have in reality - in the world of atoms.

They can be compared to video games or movies, where authors can create laws and behaviors to tell their story that contradict the way reality behaves.

I’ll try to briefly answer the question why people who experience lucid dreams cannot be in their imagination. The spirit originally had an imagination in which it imagined everything that it was going to create. I myself have had a lot of experience with imagination, and I know for sure that lucid dreams and imagination are two different things. In my imagination, I could never feel the world around me - which, by the way, is one of the reasons for the creation of the Universe by the Superior Intelligence. He wanted to receive sensations from it through a human being; You can know about this from the book Thiaoouba: The Golden Planet.

So, lucid dreams feel very real when you are in them, and your mind is completely focused on the reality, which at that moment in time is the setting of your lucid dream.

(*I will note that I have not had experience with smell, touch and smell in such dreams. This is something I want to try to experience – if it’s possible - in the next lucid dream, which I hope I will have).

The question is - why are they needed and why do we live in a material reality created by vibrations that we see as atoms (* if my hypothesis is correct)? We have yet to answer these questions, and for this we need to seriously and scientifically study this topic.

We can also see that if a lucid dream is like material reality, then material reality is like a lucid dream. Thus, from a certain angle we can see life as a very long dream.

If something is not clear, then feel free to write about it in the comments to the video.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment