June 10, 2023

Males and Females Think Alike | Human Polarization part 1


 Both girls and guys have the same mental, intellectual abilities - because. we are all part of the Superior Intelligence.
Therefore, there is no female logic. I happened to experience this in my life when I had problems with causation - something attributed to women by some men; I did not see then clearly that I created my own problems in life.
Why, then, in different societies there are differences between the behavior of girls and men? Because knowledge is the basis of decisions made in different life situations, then the knowledge that people receive from childhood will have an impact on what choices those people will make in various life situations that occur throughout their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment