June 10, 2023

My Experience With HALLUCINATIONS & VISIONS


 

Hi all!

I would like to spend a little time on the subject of illusions, which includes hallucinations and visions.

I will talk about my experience with such things, and then I will try to explain why they should not scare people.

I had my first visions after reading Michel Desmarquet's book "Thiaoouba Prophecy".

I saw Thao's face several times. All the visions except one happened at night when I woke up from sleep. Often, I just saw her face, but on one night Thao's eyes were emitting waves coming towards me - as if someone had thrown two identical stones into a quiet lake at a short distance from each other. All those visions lasted a few seconds, ending when I got a little uncomfortable - which I regretted.

I always thought that such visions helped me understand that the dream I just had had a meaning, or that it was deliberately generated by Thiaooubians. All the visions that occurred during the night after I woke up were in front of my closed eyes.

But I also saw once Thao's face in front of my open eyes in the middle of the day. At that time, I thought about making web applications for which people would pay money. That vision helped me realize that this is not what I wanted to do in my life.

I also saw Biastra's face once, and during another time I believe I saw a faint outline of Latoli's face. Both visions happened at night after I woke up. You can learn more about this in my free book “Simple Truths of Life”.

I call these hallucinations visions because they were positive. The word "hallucination" has a slightly negative connotation for me.

(* Hallucination - negative, vision - positive).

I had hallucinations that can be considered negative - although they also carried the task of teaching me new things. Thus, still taking on a positive form.

One such experience involves the monster "It" from the book and movie of the same name. Perhaps that day I was watching a YouTube video about this film, and as I lay down to sleep this monster appeared from time to time in my mind - in my still not fully restrained imagination. It was night, darkness, and I was lying in bed with my eyes closed. Suddenly, I began to make out faint outlines… it was the IT monster that was looking at me from the hole in the ceiling! I realized that my anxiety was generating this subtle vision, or if you wish, my first hallucination, and I focused on the present moment and calmed down, accepting the vision for what it was. It left and never returned.

At least that was the case for a while. More than a year for sure.

But then during one night there was a loud pop as I was getting ready for bed. Whether it was the neighbor, or maybe something rumbled on the street, I don't know. What I do know is that I felt a little uneasy, because, for a moment, in the depths of my mind I again remembered various monsters. I think it comes from my childhood, in which, by the way, I stopped watching the film about It. Then I had enough of what I was seeing at the moment when they showed the photo of the winking boy. I subconsciously do not really like to be alone in rooms with portraits of people who seem to be watching you wherever you go.

So that night I had a dream, which, if I understand correctly, began in a strange subway, where there were escalators in the form of closed spiral children's slides or something like that. I went down one of these escalators.

The next thing I remember, I was in my apartment in Moscow. I don’t remember all the details now, but in the dream I went to the window of my one-room apartment. There was a Christmas tree on the windowsill, if I remember correctly. Christmas balls hung on it, being very close to each other. There was also one toy standing underneath them. At one point, I looked at the glass of the window, and in the reflection of one of the toys standing under the tree, I saw a toy version of the monster IT, which was looking right at me! I immediately turned to look at the actual toy, and then I realized that it was also looking straight at me!

But in reality this is not possible, because the toy is either turned to face the window - it looks at you only in reflection; or it looks into the room and only the back of the toy is visible in the reflection.

At that moment, I woke up seeing IT in front of my closed eyes. That still vision disappeared in about a second.

I should mention that in my first experience with IT, the monster looked like the one played by Tim Curry in the 1990 movie. And during the second time, I saw the new version of IT in front of me - namely, from the movies that came out in 2017 and 2019.

Going back to that last night, the vision of IT wasn’t the end... I realized that most likely my slight jitters after a loud knock before going to bed was the cause of both the dream and the vision. I was also mindful of the conclusions I drew after the first vision - namely, that we ourselves generate hallucinations.

(* not caused by external factors such as certain substances, devices, or people that can generate hallucinations in us - as Thao did (see the book Thiaoouba: The Golden Planet))

They arise from our fears, which are usually also generated by us - we can choose not to be afraid, and this is a fact. For example, knowledge can help you not be afraid. It was this way with me when I realized the reason for my first vision of IT in the ceiling, and so I simply stopped being afraid, which contributed to the disappearance of that brief hallucination.

(* There may be other reasons besides fears. My idea is that we ourselves made some mistaken decision that is the cause of the hallucination. If we no longer make that mistake, then the hallucinations should disappear.)

But despite all this knowledge, lying in bed in the middle of an almost pitch-black night, I still could not help but think about the dream, about the doll in it, and about the subsequent vision, when I had already woken up. This could not but contribute to the fact that I felt a little uneasy - a slight anxiety, if you will. I tried to just sleep, but my thoughts kept coming back.

I think that they, together with light touches of fear, generated a new vision of IT, which I saw before my closed eyes. This vision was, I would say, identical to the video from the recent film about IT, where the heroes of that story are watching a film on a projector as suddenly IT is shown on it, whose face is not visible at first, but with each new frame IT is shown more and more. That's what I saw that night! That vision was no longer static, like the first one, it was in motion!

Again, I understood the reasons for such a vision, and I did not fall into any panic from what I saw. Eventually I was able to fall asleep and until now I have not had any visions.

It will be interesting to note one of the arcs of my life, in which at first I was afraid to watch a movie because of a photo of a blinking boy, and then, as I gained life experience, knowledge and understanding, I was no longer particularly afraid of seeing the monster itself in front of my eyes! It shows once again that knowledge is power. And after writing the script for this video, I did watch all the films about IT, and they were not scary for me.

(*From my notes: “I think there was another dream afterwards? where I realized that IT is me… I thought that this might be related to my sometimes very negative thoughts, because I got tired that girls ignore me, i.e. I can’t find a girlfriend, although I don’t wish anyone anything bad and I want a normal relationship, but they just don’t listen to me... ”

I don't think life will bring me to this. That would be a huge mistake, for which I would have to pay, in one form or another, with suffering.)

 

Let’s continue.

There was a time when I was watching a video about IT on the "Cinema Sins" channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWhRWDgKLB8 and at 12:33 Jeremy Scott says that IT did not kill the girl, because she was not AFRAID! It was at that moment that I realized that I never KNEW about the plot of the film and the book, and I did not know that fear allows the monster to kill a person both in the book and in the films.

(* this is what I understood from the video. In researching this topic, I read that the absence of fear only delays death… or such person is not very tasty for Pennywise).

Then I understood the connection between my vision and Stephen King’s fictional character - I was not afraid and the vision of IT disappeared; the girl was not afraid and she survived. IT couldn't kill her.

It’s clear that the author of the book had no difficulty in thinking that the absence of fear does not allow a monster to kill a person, but nevertheless I found this similarity to my experience interesting.

 

At the end, I will talk about the possible mechanisms of hallucinations. In a video about lucid dreams, I hypothesized that dreams can be made of particles, like atoms, but much smaller in size. At its core, everything is a vibration that has different dimensions.

I’ve had a little experience with hallucinations, but I think I can at least try to hypothesize that both dreams and hallucinations could be created from the same particles. This would allow reuse of existing resources for different tasks.

The difference is that in case of visions and hallucinations, the data received from the hallucinogenic particles are combined with data from the material world made of atoms for the final picture in our mind.

 

That's all for now.

Please share in the comments if you’ve had any experience with visions or hallucinations. Also, were you afraid to watch scary movies when you were a child?

Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment